We’ve been exterminators getting rid of rodents in the Chicago area for over 35 years, so we know the best ways to get rid of mice and rats in your home, shed or office buildings. We even know how to keep rodents from coming back in the future, keeping your home free of this dangerous and destructive pest. Our team offers a variety of service plans that help keep rodents out of your home, including a one-time clean-out service or our highly recommended monthly rodent control services.
No matter what kind of rodents have come into your home, we know how to get rid of them effectively and safely. Give us a call today or use the contact form on our website and get a free quote from our rat exterminator. We’ll make sure you get a great deal on the rodent control service that you need, and you’ll love working with our professional, knowledgeable team.
HOUSE MOUSE (Mos Domesticus)
- Dark gray, long tail, 1/2 to 1 ounce
- Droppings: rice size & black
- 4-7 young per litter, 35 per year
- Service recommended-Monthly
- 15-18 inches (nose to tail end)
- Brown, scattered black, yellow, white shaggy
- Droppings: 3/4 to 1 inch raisin shaped
- Lives usually in burrows
- 8-12 per litter, 4-7 litters per year
- Service recommended – Monthly